The left CSS property specifies part of the position of positioned elements.
- For absolutely positioned elements (those with position: absolute or position: fixed), it specifies the distance between the left margin edge of the element and the left edge of its containing block.
Changing the Left on an element with Visual Developer
- Open Visual Developer
- Select the element you want to customize
- Select the pattern you want to follow
- Input “Left” in the search box
- Change the Left Value ( Red Zone )