- On block level elements, the line-height CSS property specifies the minimal height of line boxes within the element.
- On non-replaced inline elements, line-height specifies the height that is used in the calculation of the line box height.
- On replaced inline elements, like buttons or other input element, line-height has no effect.
Changing the Line Height on an element with Visual Developer
- Open Visual Developer
- Select the element you want to customize
- Select the pattern you want to follow
- Input “Line” in the search box
- Change the Line Height Value ( Red Zone )