top CSS property specifies part of the position of positioned elements. It has no effect on non-positioned elements.
- For absolutely positioned elements (those with
position : absoluteor
position: fixed), it specifies the distance between the top margin edge of the element and the top edge of its containing block.
- For relatively positioned elements (those with
position: relative), it specifies the amount the element is moved below its normal position.
Changing the Top on an element with Visual Developer
- Open Visual Developer
- Select the element you want to customize
- Select the pattern you want to follow
- Input “Top” in the search box
- Change the Top Value ( Red Zone )